Individual / Group Volunteer
Interested in volunteering? FIRST – Fill out our volunteer application HERE.
1 – Homecoming Day: This is what Focus On Home all about. You get to join us in creating homes for Oklahoma City families. See how a family’s life and house will be transformed before your eyes – it’s all possible with volunteers like you during our Placement Days. We meet at the Focus On Home warehouse (see directions below), select and load items for a family, caravan to the families house and then completely set up the family’s new home. Typically 3-4 hours.
2 – Warehouse Workday: Join us in organizing our warehouse: organize, unpack and sort donations that will be used to create homes for Oklahoma City families. Typically 2 – 3 hours.
We love to have groups volunteer together. If you would like to schedule a volunteer day for your company, organization or group please contact Stacey Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warehouse directions: Our warehouse is located about a mile west of the fairgrounds on 10th St (10th and Tulsa). We are located directly behind 4024 NW 10th – look for the sign that look like a huge man. Our warehouse doesn’t have an address on it. Turn in on the west side of 4024 NW 10th, there is a double chain link gate to go through for our warehouse.
Sponsor a family for $750
- Your group will choose a day to volunteer with Focus On Home to create a home for your sponsored family.
- Group volunteers will receive a Focus On Home t-shirt, photos and a short video of their volunteer day – along with the satisfaction of making a true difference in the life of an Oklahoma City family.
- For more information contact Stacey Cole at email@example.com.
Room In A Box
- Host a donation drive.
- Fill out the Room in a Box Donation Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information contact Joli Sanders at email@example.com.
Benefit Focus On Home
- Sponsor your own event that benefits Focus On Home.
- If you have an idea for an event we would love to hear your ideas and have your involvement. Contact Joli Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org.